XPressPark Parking Management Platform
HAH Parking, Inc.
Last Updated: November 8, 2020
This policy details how data about you is used when you access the XPressPark Parking Management Platform (together, “XPressPark”) or interact with us. If we update it, we will revise the date, place notices on XPressPark if changes are material, and/or obtain your consent as required by law.
PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY:
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to and misuse of data.
- We do not run ads.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Please review privacy policies of any third party sites linked to from XPressPark.
DATA WE USE TO PROVIDE/IMPROVE OUR SERVICES AND/OR COMBAT FRAUD/ABUSE:
- Data you input on or send via XPressPark, and/or send us directly or via other sites
- Data you submit or provide (e.g. name, address, email, phone, drivers license, vehicle license plate, photos, tax ID)
- Certain information required to authenticate, including mobile number, first and last name, your address, license plate number, email address, etc.
- Information required for payments/payouts including bank, account number and transit number.
- Data from 3rd parties (e.g. phone type, geo-location via IP address).
Although it is not compulsory to give us this information in order to use XPressPark, if you do not then you cannot register an account with XPressPark, and will be unable to use it.
DATA WE STORE:
- We retain data as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely using industry standard practices, but can make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you via your account login.
CIRCUMSTANCES IN WHICH WE MAY DISCLOSE USER DATA:
- To vendors and service providers (e.g. payment processors) working on our behalf.
- In order for payments to be processed, you may need to provide some necessary details to our payment processing agent(s). We do not store credit card information on our servers.
- To respond to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
- To protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of users of XPressPark or the general public.
- With your consent (e.g. if you authorize us to share data with other users)
- In connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets.
- In aggregate/summary form, where it cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We use appropriate security safeguards to protect your personal information against loss, theft, and unauthorized access. Any personal information you provide to XPressPark is exchanged on a secure server. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while XPressPark strives to protect your personal information, we cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
We reserve the right to co-operate with local, provincial, national and international authorities in investigations of improper or unlawful activities, and this may require the disclosure of personal information. We may also report to other organizations about improper or unlawful user activities on this Site, and this reporting may include disclosure of personal information relating to those individuals conducting such improper or unlawful activities.
ACCESS AND MODIFICATION TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- At your request we will provide you with a statement disclosing all your personal information currently in our possession, and an explanation of how your personal information has been used and/or disclosed by us. Your right to access your personal information is subject to applicable legal and commercial restrictions.
- If you wish to update your personal information, please login to your account on XPressPark to make such changes.
- If you have an online account with us, you may also choose to close your account at any time. After you close your account, you will not be able to sign in to XPressPark or access any of your personal information. However, you can open a new account at any time.
By accessing XPressPark or providing us data, you agree we may use and disclose data we collect as described here or as communicated to you, transmit it outside your resident jurisdiction, and store it on servers in the United States. For more information please contact our privacy officer at firstname.lastname@example.org